Sunday, February 13, 2011

Teapot

The teapot that I spoke of last week is coming along quite well.

Last week I got the chance to outline my design on the teapot and started to paint the design. The design that I decided to go with is a modified paisley. It doesn't look so paisley at the moment, but by the time I finish putting on the smaller details it will.

The gold color that I decided to use is proving to be a great color. It is looking like it will pop off of the purple quite well.


Stage I: Outlining the design

I will be posting again quite soon to keep you updated! Until then, have a great day!!!

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragement, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak." ~Thomas Carlyle

Be blessed!!!

No comments: