The price of this item is $18 (tax and shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the earrings are ONLY for these Cheetah Print Screen Earrings. There will be posts following with other earrings available to purchase, and in the event it is needed, a return policy is at the end of this post. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.
Thought For The Day:I've been thinking. As a matter of fact, all I have been doing is thinking. It's almost too much thinking to be honest. It's the kind of thinking that wakes you up in the morning and keeps you awake at night.
They aren't worried or fearful thoughts. They aren't thoughts of not having enough time or money to accomplish what I believe I was birthed to do. They aren't thoughts of being single or childless. They aren't thoughts of the injustices of this world. And they aren't thoughts of what's next.
They are actually quite joyful thoughts. They are thoughts of excitement. I am excited that I am finally realizing who I am, and am finally comfortable with me. I am excited that I have family and friends that support me and believe in the vision that God has given me. I am excited that I know my purpose and going after it with a tenacity that won't quit.
I can honestly say that I am learning to enjoy the journey! As I posted on Facebook this morning...I woke up refreshed knowing that although things aren't perfect, I trust that He is in control! I am resting in that small morsel of truth today.
The fact is the rundown of "aren'ts" above are true on paper for now, but they are not my end. So I find rest in the truth that my victorious destination is a beautiful one! One that I don't have to be concerned about how I will attain. The victorious destination will come in it's due season!
Sketch Of The Day:This isn't such a detailed sketch, but it was an impulse sketch.I am trying to make sure that I do more sketching like this. It was done while in the recording studio. It helped to bring a creative surge to some lyrics I needed to write.
Pearls of Wisdom:As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.
~ Henry David Thoreau
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.