Fall is here, and winter will be approaching sooner than we think! This Red Sequence winter scarf is made of wool and acrylic fibers. It is a two inch wide infinity scarf (one big loop) that is able to be wrapped two or more times. It is wrapped three times in the picture above.
The price of this item is $30 (shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for this red sequence scarf. There will be posts following with other scarfs available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.
Thought For The Day:
Before I know it, it will be 9pm. Today I have managed to get a few things done. I have even managed to fit in an hour long walk, which was much needed to put some things in perspective.
Before my walk I put a post on FB that simply said this, "Life is good! Not perfect, but good. The sun in shining, Daidi and I are cool, I have family and friends that I love dearly and they love me the same, business is picking up, and my social calendar is full. But it's the strangest thing, it feels like something is missing."
That's where I was, and to some extent, that is where I am at the moment. It's almost like there is this void that is unfulfilled, and I just can't figure out exactly what that void is...if indeed there is one. I feel okay. I don't feel sad or angry. I just feel a little perplexed.
I have felt this way before. I am unsure of what I did (if anything) to make it over this feeling. I think I surmised it to be just that...a hump. A hump that I would eventually bulldoze over or smooth out. A hump that wasn't all that significant, since I can't remember how I managed to get over it. It just proves that once over one hump it's easier to get over the other humps.
So I am determined to demolish this hump that I can't quite identify! The bulldozer is cranked and ready to ride!
Thanks for reading, purchasing, commenting, subscribing, following! Until next post...
On My Work Desk:
This weekend I had the pleasure of doing a live painting at the All In Café Night. It was hosted by the music ministry at Victory in Christ Christian Center in Deptford, NJ. I happen to be a partner, but was honored that I was asked to lend my gift for the evening.
I was a little frazzled about what I was to paint before the event happened, and didn't get clarity until about 3 hours before the event started. And even then, it wasn't total clarity. I had bits and pieces. I was supposed to paint this a while ago, and I neglected to. As I sat quiet before God, He brought to my remembrance that He is the vine and we are the branches. His glorious roots grow deep so that we may bear fruit. Here is the outcome!
I will be making prints of this painting.
Pearls Of Wisdom:
There's nothing I miss about anything in the whole wide world. The idea of missing something means you're not living in the moment. Every moment is good for something.
~ Ricky Williams
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.