Thursday, November 24, 2011

Grateful

I woke up yesterday, and did my normal routine. Then I decided to watch a clip of a show on MTV's "Real Life" called "Losing My Sight". The young folks featured were all born with sight, but for various reasons (accidents & generic diseases), their sight was declining to blindness.

My thought..."WOW! Amongst all of the things that I complain about, I still have my sight. I can still see the brilliant creations of our CREATOR! Who am I to complain?" I immediately got to work! I stretched a canvas before getting in a good word from the house of God.

The world calls this day...Thanksgiving Day! And today, I thought it was only appropriate to let God know just how grateful I am to Him by doing exactly what HE created me for.

Here goes the start of a new painting folks.


It's stretched and primed!

Pearls of Wisdom:
Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
~Brian Tracy



Be blessed!

No comments: