About This Piece:
The focal point of this bracelet comes from a broken belt, the clasp comes from a broken necklace, and the chains and pearls are purchased.
The price of this item is $35 (tax and shipping not included) and please remember that the paypal button under the bracelet is ONLY for this Gold Round Pearl Bracelet. There will be posts following with other jewelry available to purchase, and in the event it is needed, a return policy is at the end of this post. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.
Thought For The Day:
So, I am on almost all of the sites that I posted above, with the exception of a few. A friend of mine said to me the other day, "Oh...you have xxx amount of followers". It sparked a question inside of me and made me wonder, why I follow the folks that I follow. I came up with this short, but not exhausted list:
They have something great to share:
I'm always on the hunt for someone who has something great to share. That something great could be encouraging words, a product, something funny, or something that is just aesthetically pleasing to the eye. After all, who doesn't like a pretty picture. It doesn't have to be something super deep, but sometimes it is. It's just something that I deem to be great.
They are going in the same direction as I am:
There are lots of people that are going in the same direction as I am. I like to keep up with them. I like to know how they are doing the things that they are doing. I like to see their progress. I like to be inspired by their progress, and cheer them on all at the same time. It keeps me in the mind frame of constantly pressing forward...constantly going after what I know in my heart I am here on this planet for.
They are good for networking:
I have a business, and I want my business to be successful. I want it to thrive. I want it to become all that it has the potential to be and more. So I follow those that can get me to that place. They are more than my peers. They serve more as mentors...seasoned in the game that I am just becoming a part of. It's humbling and exciting all at the same time. I get to hear about and see their story, and become inspired to have a great story of my own.
They are family and friends:
Now this can get a little sticky if family and friends don't fall into the categories mentioned above. Everyone (including myself) has someone they follow because they decided to follow you. I'm not saying that this is a great idea, but I am saying that it exists.
At the end of the day, those that I follow brighten my day in one way or the other. I only pray that I can offer the same to those that follow me.
On My Work Desk:
I am working vigorously on the sunset series. This is the foundation for the third piece. I do believe that this one will be fun to complete. There will be more to come in a bit.
Corner of Gratitude:
Those that keep me grounded
Pearls of Wisdom:
Success, recognition, and conformity are the bywords of the modern world where everyone seems to crave the anesthetizing security of being identified with the majority.
~ Martin Luther King, Jr
As usual...thanks for purchasing, reading, commenting, subscribing, and following! Until next post...
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (email@example.com) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.