Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Procrastination



About This Piece:
I have been on a pin kick, and here is another. This one is similar to the first pin that I posted. It came from the same broken belt. I added a polka dot fabric and some hemp.  It is about an inch wide and long, and can be worn either way.

The price of this item is $20 (tax and shipping not included) and please remember that the paypal button under the pin is ONLY for this Brass Hemp Pin. There will be posts following with other jewelry available to purchase, and in the event it is needed, a return policy is at the end of this post. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.


Thought For The Day:
The past few days have been a little rough in terms of work. There have been lots of excuses..."It's raining outside!", "It's sunny outside!", "I had a busy week last week, therefore I deserve a few relaxing days!"...on and on and on!

The reality is, I have been procrastinating something terrible. Those excuses were overtaking me and allowing me to get much of nothing done. I have been feeling super lazy, which is a huge problem. When this type of procrastination happens, it is harder than usual to bounce back.

Several months ago, I started to make to-do lists on a daily basis. It was working great for me. And then...I stopped. I stopped at the time because I thought that I could keep everything stored, compartmentalized, and prioritized in this brain of mine. It worked for a few days when I was fresh off of working with lists, inspired by my progress and still accomplishing what I needed to without one. However, when those things dwindled I was left with the dreaded P word.

I hate procrastination! I hate it with a passion! It would be the constant thorn in my flesh and perhaps a permanent resident if I allowed it to be. The good thing is I recognize procrastination for what it is, and too slick to remain in it's grasp.

I realize I must go back to my daily to-do lists. I am most productive when I do. There are no excuses from here on out!

Corner of Gratitude:
ability to be a free spirit with some organization

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy."
~ Wayne Gretzky

As usual...thanks for purchasing, reading, commenting, subscribing, and following! Until next post...


Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: