Thoughts For The Day:
Things have been super crazy these days. I recently pulled up the carpet in my room, and did a bit of aesthetic revamping. It was hard work, my arm was pulled a little, but I more than like the end results. I would dare to say that I love the end results. Shhh...don't tell my mother!
In the midst of all that has been going on, time has been my best friend, and my worst enemy. I've been searching for ways to make time work for me. I want time to be my right hand dude, my sidekick, my jawn (for my urbanites)! I've come to understand that having a to do list helps, but time blocking is necessary too.
What does time blocking look like? It looks like I take the time to block out each moment of my day for the most part. It doesn't mean that I never deviate from the program, but it does mean that I have a program to deviate from if need be. I'm such a "spur of the moment" type of girl, and this habit that I am working on forming may put a bit of a wrinkle in my style. I've never been one that likes to iron, so I'll take the time to do the work on the front end and plan accordingly.
Corner of Gratitude:
New ways of thinking
Pearls of Wisdom:
"Time is what we want most, but what we use the worst."
~ William Penn
As usual...thank you for purchasing, reading, commenting, subscribing, and following! Until next post...
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.