Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Etsy

COMING SOON 
TO AN ETSY STORE NEAR YOU!!!

 Beanies

 Slouchy Hats

Varieties for babies
(BTW:Love this lil' guy!)

Hey everyone! It's been a minute, but creativity has been bubbling over. I've decided to open another shop on ETSY! My shop's grand opening will be on... 

Tuesday, NOVEMBER 5th!!!!!

I will be doing a 5 day countdown at the start of November for the opening and will send the link out then!

So stop on by on NOVEMBER 5th and see all of the goodies that Exo31 Art has in store for you and stock up!!!

Corner of Gratitude:
Tenacity

Pearls of Wisdom:
"There is no better word to be called than tenacious. That means others recognize my resolve to all I am called to be!"
 ~me

As always...thanks for commenting, subscribing, following, and purchasing! I look forward to seeing more of you!!!

Until next post...

No comments: