Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is it for Sale?

I have to say that I have been extremely blessed. So much so that it is beyond measure and certainly more than I have ever thought or could have imagined. My creativity is speaking for itself and taking flight all on its own.

The mini photo shoot that I had about 2 weeks ago for a 40th renewing of vows ceremony, went well. I have posted a few pics to the side. I took over 300 or so shots. I managed to edit them, and plan to send them off the their perspective home over the weekend.

XXmuahXX is well underway. I plan to have it done within the next couple of weeks...meaning two weeks. It's not as large as some of the other pieces that I have shown, but nonetheless very interesting. I will post progression pictures in the near future

So, the question has been, "Are my pieces in the market to be sold?" The answer to that question at the moment would be...yes and no. The pieces that I have been posting for your viewing pleasure and feedback are not on sale at the moment. I am in the process of getting my pieces in some galleries and need to make sure that my portfolio is forever building. However, there are a few (and I do mean a few) at the moment that are in the market to be sold outside of the body of work that I am currently working on. They are not really anything like what I have been working on, but if I may toot my own horn...fabulous just the same. LOL! Of course I will be posting the galleries where my art is being displayed. If it is in a city near you and you feel inclined to purchase a piece, that would be great!


Pearls of Wisdom:
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
~Melodie Beattie

Be Blessed!

6 comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

You know I have to own something! As soon as the kiss gets in the gallery let me know. I can certainly bid over the phone!

I think you are a great talent. And I do so want to support your artistry. Besides One day you are going to be super famous and sought after... and when that happens I won't be able to afford your work...(smile)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

its because u are talented sista

have a gr8 weekend jones

The Artist In Me said...

Love:
:) Thank you so much! I really appreciate you and your support more than you know.

Belief in God given talent is sometimes hard to come by, and I pray that I always stay humble!

Mr. Stephens:
Thank you, and I have to be honest that my mouth curls upwards to form a smile that can't be contended with when I read your simple yet profound words. Thank you for your encouragement.

B the II said...

darn good eye Mrs. Photographer

The Artist In Me said...

B WOODSON! Yo...thanks so much Buddy! I am glad that you came through, you will have to do so more often. Look forward to seeing you on Nov. 8th too.

Anonymous said...

ur so talented! i wish i have too