Thursday, December 2, 2010

Definition Of A Friend

It's rare that you have friends that have the ability to tell you just how it is, whether that "is" is lovely or not so great. They care about your feelings and take measures to make sure that they express their care for you in a multitude of ways. They are honest and although the truth they state may hurt, they are looking out for your best interest...always.

I am truly blessed to have an arsenal of friends that have my back. They speak the truth in love and desire to see me flourish to what God desires.

Thank you all for being who you are! My prayer is that I give and sow into you as much as you give and sow into me.

Today's creation is two pairs of earrings. I decided to show them in the same entry since they are so similar. Both pairs derived from a broken necklace. With a little bit of handy work, I was able to salvage some of the pieces. These four pieces ended up being earrings. I don't normally go the bling bling route, but knew I couldn't allow these pretty pieces to go to waste.


I arranged the pieces differently to create two different pieces!

I do pray that you all enjoy, and continue to make this artistic journey with me. Thanks, and have a great evening. Until next time...

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Much of the vitality in a friendship lies in the honouring of differences, not simply in the enjoyment of similarities." ~Anonymous

Be blessed!


No comments: