Thursday, February 28, 2013

Parisian Themed Mural Part I

Thought For The Day:
The thought for the day is short and sweet.

I am loving that things are falling in place! Lately, there has been no fight, but just a willingness on my part to lay down what I want to do and allow God to do His thing! It's quite frankly the best feeling. I am learning to enjoy the journey and not look for what I think the large end result would be. After all, once the end of the journey comes, there is another journey to strap up for.

On My Work Desk:



Hooray...I have started the Parisian themed mural for baby Gabriella!!! It will end up being 3 vignettes when it is all finished. They will depict the Eiffel Tower, a little girl walking her poodle, and a street sign named after her.

Baby Gabriella's mom Danielle is a fellow blogger as well. Her and her husband have just built a house with Ryan Homes and she is sharing their process. She is creating an awesome following of those who enjoy interior decorating. You can find her at What's Buzzin? We're Building a Savoy with Ryan Homes!

It was hard to take great pictures at the time these were taken. It was dark outside, the room has a nice soft ambiance light, and the way I had to take the picture to get the full wall, were all factors. I feel like comedian Kevin Hart right now with his bank account jokes. :*)

Nonetheless, I wanted you all to get an idea of what things are shaping up to look like. Of course more updates are to come!

Corner of Gratitude:
A submitted heart

Pearls of Wisdom: 
"Submission is not about authority and it is not obedience; it is all about relationships of love and respect."
~William Paul Young

As always, thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing, purchasing, and following! Until next post...

No comments: