Front & back view
Burnished parts for the toggle
The dress I got the charms from. You can see where I took the charms off!
SOLDThis beauty was sold to a woman by the name of Katie at the Piazza at the Schmidt's Bazaar that Exo31 Art took part in on Sunday, August 26th! Thanks Katie for supporting local artists!
Although this bracelet is sold, stay tuned because there will be posts following with other bracelets available to purchase. Also, please remember that Exo31 Art jewelry is recreated from other broken or unwanted pieces. That means that most pieces are one of a kind and cannot be duplicated. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale!
I posted this bracelet before. It's a beautiful piece. The circle portion of the toggle comes from a broken belt, and the end of the toggle comes from a bracelet that I took apart. I burnished the created toggle to create a worn look. I saw so much potential in these charms on the dress a friend gave me. The dress fared well without them too! I took the jump rings off a broken belt, and the chain is from another piece of broken jewelry from the lot I purchased a few years ago.
I often wonder if I have enough courage to continue with this journey, but today asked God this very same thing, and cried out for courage. Well, here I am...at my office (Starbuck's) pushing past my feelings and getting work done!
While I hate feeling this way, I understand its origin. This weekend was absolutely amazing from Friday to Sunday. As Proverbs 18:16 tells us, " A gift opens the way for the giver and ushers him into the presence of the great." I yielded to my gifts this weekend and gave them freely, and indeed I was in the presence of greatness! Doors were opened, and I look forward to many more opening as a result.
Performance painting done on Saturday for a wow renewal ceremony. Thank you Nate & Thilana Chandler for this awesome opportunity! They used a print of the painting as wedding favors!
So despite this temporary rough patch, I have my game face on...time to win! Until next post...
Pearls Of Wisdom:I get low
I get high
But I keep my hands to the sky
I won’t break down, not this time
But I keep on running, even through the lows and high
Hold me God, pull me close and show Your nigh
~ Lows and Highs by S.O. featuring Leah Smith
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.