This eggplant/brown summer scarf is made of blended fibers. It is a bit heavier than some of the other scarfs, but still appropriate for this time of year. As with the others previously posted, it is a little over 25 inches long and is perfect for casual or semi-casual wear.
The price of this item is $25 (tax & shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for this eggplant/brown scarf. There will be posts following with other scarfs available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.
Thought For The Day:Good AM World! By the time this post goes out, it will be about 8am. I have been at my office (Starbuck's) for about 30 minutes. That means that I will have a good 3 hours to get some things done before getting to my massage clients.
I managed to accomplish a few things this morning before leaving the house. It's pretty amazing that God has chosen to show me some detailed things within the span of a week. On Monday I understood what a husband who is chasing after his dreams may feel like. Momentarily I felt what I can imagine being the heart wrentching weight of him having to leave the home not knowing if his dream will be enough to support his family one day, but still feeling the urge to keep pushing. Then today I understood what it may feel like to be a mother. I got up, spent time with God, cooked, cleaned, did some laundry, prepared for the day and was out the door...all before 7am! I managed to multitask beautifully, and now spending time on this thing called purpose.
So today is gearing up to be absolutely splendid! I may start to run out of gas before the day is over, but I have no time to think about that right now. The push is on, and I am riding its wave steadily!
On My Work Desk:
I have been really into shapes, patterns and colors for the last few years. These patterns I posted about a week ago in a sketch. I have started to act upon those sketches and here is the start. The planks are a part of another painting surrounding the same pattern.
Pearls of Wisdom:"The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible."
~ David Viscott
As always, thanks for reading, commenting and following! Until next post...
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.