Friday, November 16, 2012

Kind Words


About This Piece  
This Serpentine Cluster bracelet was the start of me making "chunky" jewelry, and I would dare to say that this is the chunkiest of them all..lol! This piece wasn't actually "found" or "broken" jewelry, but purchased pieces with my vision in mind. The stones are serpentine and the chains are bronze and silver plated.
I don't know much about Carrie Bradshaw from "Sex in the City". I wasn't really a fan of the show. However, from some of her outfits, I think that this would be a great addition to her collection. So...eat your heart out Carrie!!!!! 
 
The price of this item is $36.00 (tax and shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the bracelet is ONLY for this Serpentine Cluster bracelet.  There will be posts following with other jewelry available to purchase, and in the event it is needed, a return policy is at the end of this post. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.

Thought For The Day:
It's hard to believe that it has already been nine days since I have posted last. The past few days have been out of control (schedule wise) to say the least, and having a cold that is trying to keep me down doesn't help.  However in the midst of the chaos I found some joy and peace in knowing this:

Although things are challenging right now, I was manufactured to create and share those creations with this world!

I know...I have said this time and time again, and it may become redundant to you, but it serves as a constant reminder to me of what I am purposed to do while I have breath in my body.

As I sat eating lunch with some of the leaders that I fellowship with on a regular basis at a leadership meeting two Saturday's ago, a brother said something to me that made me ever so grateful. He mentioned that he reads this blog and thinks the content is good!

Now that may not mean anything to you, the average reader. However to me, it meant the world! Sharing my creations, thoughts, and ideas is no walk in the park for me, a woman that was once hesitant about allowing others to be privy to her creative process. Continuing to stay on the path to carry out a purpose and have the world critique is not easy! It may be necessary, but nevertheless, not easy.

Comments like, "I wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog.", "The Pearls of Wisdom is what I look for.",  and "You have good stuff there! I look forward to reading!", are the comments that keep me motivated to post regularly. They add fuel to the already ignited passion that I have for the arts!

So today I say a heartfelt thank you to all of those that take the time out to read, comment and follow. Your kind words go farther than you may know.  It really does mean the world to me!  And more than anything, it serves as a constant reminder that I am doing what I am called to do!

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
~ Leo Buscaglia

As always, thanks for reading, commenting, purchasing, subscribing and following! Until next post… 


Be blessed!

Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.


No comments: