About This Piece
This Brown Speckle winter cowl is soft and made of a blend of fibers. This cowl is closed and approximately 12 inches wide and approximately 18 inches long.
The price of this item is $30 (shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for this Brown Speckle winter cowl. There will be posts following with other cowls available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.
Thought For The Day:It has been six days since hurricane Sandy touched down. The news has been reeling with plenty of video, photos, and stories of those that were effected by the storm. While my home was unscathed, there were plenty that were damaged beyond repair!
And while life goes on for me, there are others that are in the midst of picking up the pieces, which brought a thought to mind. How often do we really take time out to bless those that are less fortunate than ourselves? How long are we willing to lend a helping hand, and what are our motives behind that helping hand?
We see it all the time. A sob story (for the lack of a better term) comes on TV and the media hypes it up for a moment, and as fast as the clip on the news airs is as fast as the sentiment to help is gone! The Philadelphia Inquirer article "Rebuilding the Shore", written by Anthony Whelan, Mike Armstrong, Amy Rosenberg, and Paul Nussbaum stated it best. "The president has left. TV crews have moved on. Many of the police roadblocks are down. All that's left of Hurricane Sandy now is $50 billion worth of ruined homes, devastated towns, and uprooted lives." It's quite shameful to say the least. However, I will be the responsible adult here and say that I am not exempt from losing that "loving feeling" so fast either.
I chalk it up to our selfish human nature. We are concerned with things that are near and dear to us, while we could care less (or not as much) about the things that are not. We are generally creatures of habit, and habit often leads to us taking care of self before taking care of someone else.
The good part is that we have the ability to help! We have the opportunity to forget about ourselves for once, and focus on someone else. Little acts of kindness go far. It's not always the grand gestures that make a difference. In addition to funds, I am sure hurricane victims would do well with generous deeds from others like a prepared meal, the use of electricity or water, transportation, kind words of encouragement or even a smile...to name a few!
I pray that the needs of the people are being met right now. I pray that it is on the agenda of our government to see that the people that were misplaced get back to normal as soon as possible. I pray that those that were spared of the storms wrath would recognize just how blessed they are!
Pearls of Wisdom:“On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.”
~ George Orwell
As always, thanks for, purchasing, reading, commenting, subscribing and following! Until next post…
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.