Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Voting



 About This Piece  
This Metal and Natural Stone Bracelet was created a few weeks ago. This is it's first appearance here. The small circle discs are from a broken belt. The bulky chain that the natural stones are attached to are from a unwanted necklace. The natural stones were purchased.

The price of this item is $32.50 (tax and shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the bracelet is ONLY for this Metal and Natural Stone bracelet.  There will be posts following with other jewelry available to purchase, and in the event it is needed, a return policy is at the end of this post. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.

Thought For The Day:
Yesterday I rocked my vote! This should have been my third time voting, but it was only my second. This time, like the first time, I took lots of pride in voting.  I was proud because I exercised a right that my ancestors fought so hard for.  I documented my experience not because I was proud of who I voted for (although President Barack Obama won), I was more proud that I just made an effort to vote period.

Now I know, you may be saying, "Oh my goodness, you were documenting your experience?" And my answer to that would be an emphatic, "YES!". You may also ask, "Isn't that illegal?". Well that is what is so wonderful about this age of technology. We have information at our fingertips. I did some research, and there is no law for the state of NJ (where I vote) that states that it is illegal to document our voting experience or choice.

My choice is my choice. I don't rag on or have a problem with others who decided to vote for the party of their choice. That is what America is about right...CHOICE!

This is what the Federal Bureau of Investigation had to say, "Federal law protects against such crimes as intimidating or bribing voters, buying and selling votes, altering vote tallies, stuffing ballot boxes, and marking ballots for voters against their wishes or without their input. It also contains special protections for the rights of voters and provides that they can vote free from acts that intimidate or harass them. For example, actions of persons designed to interrupt or intimidate voters at polling places by questioning or challenging them or by photographing or videotaping them, under the pretext that these are actions to uncover illegal voting, may violate federal voting rights law. Federal law protects the right of voters to mark their own ballot or to be assisted by a person of their choice."

By documenting my own vote, I am not intimidating, harassing or interrupting other voters. I am protected by the federal law. I have the right to mark "my own" ballot. And that is exactly what I did folks!

Okay, enough of my racket! My prayer is that you voted period...whomever your choice was.

Pearls of Wisdom:
Choose your love, love your choice!
~ Thomas S. Monson

As always, thanks for purchasing, reading, commenting, subscribing and following! Until next post… 
Be blessed!

Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: