About This Piece
This Black Cherry winter cowl is made of acrylic fibers and incredibly soft! This cowl is closed and stitched closed in the back. It is approximately 12 inches wide and approximately 18 inches long.
The price of this item is $30 (shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for this Black Cherry winter cowl. There will be posts following with other cowls available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the "for sale" label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.
Thought For the Day:I have always been convinced that I was a great multi-tasker. I could have a load of laundry in the wash, a pot of good stuff on the stove, doing some concept sketching for a painting, all while jamming to my music of choice. Then the week before last happened!
I was totally discombobulated! I didn't have any particular course of action to complete what needed to be done, which caused for some chaos. And although there was so much to be done, I let the thanksgiving holiday become my excuse for slacking. It became my place of complacency for a little while.
Last week I woke up to a mess! A mess in my mind of all the things that I now needed to back track and accomplish as a result of my slacking. Then there was the natural mess...my room and studio. Just plain ole' ugly! It often gets that way when I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Now I am spending lots of time getting things in order. And after a few days of not having one, I realize that a to-do list is a must to help keep me focused. I am once again on the track to becoming the great multi-tasker that I was at one time!
I have been keeping up with sketching. I have been consistent in doing it everyday. Some are really quick and some are more detailed.
Corner of Gratitude:
God's vision of me is beautiful!
Pearls of Wisdom:"Multitasking arises out of distraction itself."
~ Marilyn vos Savant
As always, thank you for purchasing, reading, commenting, subscribing, and following! Until next post...
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.