About This Piece
This Gold Rush winter scarf is made of acrylic fibers. It is 3 1/2 inches wide, and 6 1/2 feet long.
The price of this item is $25 (shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for this Gold Rush winter scarf. There will be posts following with other scarfs available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the "for sale" label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.
Thought For The Day:
It's now Thursday, and this post was supposed to be out last Friday (aka a week ago). There has been too much going on to even write, which brings me to today.
I've figured out why it sometimes takes me so long to post. I've been thinking about it for a few days.
I want to be a prolific writer and artist really! I want each post to be filled with plenty of candor and wit. I want each post to be inundated with the items that I am currently working on.
The truth is...wit doesn't always come as second nature to me, and this blog site is not meant to share everything. So I will take some pressure off of myself from this point on. There may be days where there are more pictures than words, and then some days where there are more words than pictures.
I am giving myself permission to be liberated in how I approach posting from here on out. This may result in a few more posts per week, and it may not. Only time will tell!
On My Work Desk:
I have started to sunset series that I spoke of in the last post. The top is almost complete and I still have a lot of work to do on the bottom piece. There will be at least 5 painting in this series. Once I complete the 5, I may do more. We shall see!
Corner of Gratitude:
The courage to simply "show up"
Pearls of Wisdom:
The pursuit of perfection is not the flaw. The flaw lies in condemning oneself to the point of debilitation when that pursuit is not completed to the perfectionists standards.
As always, thank you for purchasing, reading, commenting, subscribing, and following! Until next post...
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (email@example.com) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.