Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's Been a While




Yes...it's been a while, but it has not been a futile little while. I have actually been working my tail off with this new button series that I have started. I foolishly thought that it would be fairly easy to stich over 1,000 buttons on a canvas. While I stich I think, "Perhaps I won't stich them all." However, I have made my mind up that I will stich each and every button, with sore fingers and all.


Photography: Haven't shot in a minute, but intend to do so in the next couple of days. The last couple times I shot it was at church. I am really interested in the movement of people when they praise and worship GOD. So, more on that to come.

Knitting/Crocheting: Just bought a pair of 25mm knitting sticks. One is supposed to be able to knit an item really quickly. I will let you know how quickly it can be done. I ran into a friend on Friday that mentioned them. She is a fellow artist.

Okay, time for me to sew more buttons on the canvas before it's time for me to turn in. Until next time...

Be blessed!




4 comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I am so in love with folks who creat art. I am in awe of your talent and can't wait to see the finished product of all thos buttons! I will be back to see what unfolds on your artisitic journey.

The Artist In Me said...

Hi lovebabz! I can take none of the credit for the creativity that I possess. Thanks for stopping by!

Acolyte said...

I have to admire your perseverance and patience. I dont think I would have been able to do that much work but the end product is worth it! Oh and thanks for passing by my blog! You have some good reading material here too, Ill read what I can and comment bit by bit!

The Artist In Me said...

Acolyte thanks for stopping by. I am praying that I can keep up with the patience for this series...at least the sewing part anyway.