Monday, February 18, 2008

People Watching

Have you ever intensely wondered about someone? Not someone that you knew, but someone that you have just seen and not have had the pleasure or displeasure of knowing. What is their name? Where are they from? What are their beliefs? What is their occupation? It may even go as far as wondering where they are on their way to. You may even make up a story as to where they have been and where they are going. You put yourself in their shoes.

I never thought that so much of my inspiration would come from people watching. It's more than just who the person is or what they are doing at a particular time. It is how they are doing what they are doing that inspires me....inspires me to sketch, paint, draw, sing, write, dance...create period. So, I will continue to people watch. Notice I said people watch, and not stalk. May the activity continue to bring wonderful thoughts and actions that ignite creativity.

Be blessed!

No comments: