Friday, February 1, 2008

Artist's Statement

Good Morning! I hardly ever blog in the morning, but today I am feeling froggy...so why not. I have been working on my artist statement, which is what I can do at the moment. I have not been able to work on too much seeing I have been getting up at 4:30am for work and getting home after 9pm due to church obligations. I have been trying to sneak in all the beauty sleep I can..often times unsuccessful. I count it all joy though. My vehicle will be up and running today. Praise the LORD! This will free up a lot of my time to do some other things...mainly my work. I've got to get on the ball yall. I have some shows to enter this year and I won't let things come between that. Some pics of photography are on the way. Stay tuned...

Be blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the car coming along? Almost two weeks!

Happy Tuesday!

The Artist In Me said...

The car is ab fab :) 2 weeks no more. I am on top of things...for this week at least. LOL!