But no really, I have made a concrete decision to chase after my passion and my purpose. Anyone that has been following my posts for any period of time would know that it is my art...my creativity. I have put it out in the atmosphere now. I have made it known to the masses, and now there is no turning back. I am pressing toward the mark. I am going for the gold. I am leaping towards my passion and chasing it on purpose!
What exactly does that mean? Well, I will remain faithful to the call on my life of being an artist. I am working on my portfolio like no bodies business, and will be applying to several artist residencies come fall. I am also seeking out artist communities that are in the Philadelphia and Southern Jersey area, and look forward to joining a few. Last but not least, I am going to be selling my creations at a few locations in Philly this summer.
I subscribe to daily emails called The Prophecy Bulletin by Marsha Burns. The email that was sent day before yesterday spoke volumes to me. It said the following:
Be strong and stay steady as you move from one thing to the next. I [God] didn't promise that it would be easy, but I [God] did promise that I would be with you and not forsake you. There will be times when you need to be quiet; an emotional meltdown will not serve your best interest, says the Lord. Trust Me [God] for wisdom and direction. I [God] will indeed point the way and protect you on the way.This time I am going to remain strong and steady! I was not promised an easy road, but I was promised provision for the path that I am supposed to take. Thank You Lord for provision!
Hebrews 3:14 - "For if we are faithful to the end, trusting God just as firmly as when we first believed, we will share in all that belongs to Christ."
I am no longer interested in just calling myself an artist. I am no longer interested in being afraid that I will not make it. I am no longer interested in just putting my big toe in the water.
I am ready to jump in...all in...submerged!
So with that being said, I am about to take a dip! Until next post...
Pearls of Wisdom:Being plugged into the POWER SOURCE is what allows the ever process of moving forward possible! Are you plugged in?
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (email@example.com) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.