Friday, June 22, 2012

Support







The copper colored scarf's twin is also  made of blended fibers with a touch of sparkle to it. It is extremely light and appropriate for this time of year. It's also a little over 15 inches long and is perfect for casual or semi-casual wear.

The price of this item is $25 (tax & shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for the slate gray scarf.  There will be posts following with other scarfs available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.

Thought For The Day:
I am starting to understand the importance of allowing other to help me. I have a propensity to be very independent for various reasons that I won't bore you with in this post. But put plainly, in some cases I have had to, and in others I just wanted to.

So here I am learning to place a little bit of trust in the folks that I know have my back. Those people that can't be mistaken for an acquaintance, but those I call family and friends. I took a big leap last week. I met with my Pastors. If I had to be honest, I wasn't quite sure what they would say about me pursuing what I know God desires for me to do. I wasn't quite sure if they were going to catch the vision I was given and support it. I was almost convinced that they would attempt to rope a noose around my neck to keep me strangled by what is typically referred to as "ministry". I thought they were going to try and keep me in a box and I was going to have to fight my way out. Can you tell that I have had some bad experiences?

To my surprise, they were extremely supportive! They explained things in terms of a parent/child relationship. A parent sees the value of their children leaving home and starting independent life. However, that doesn't mean that the parents don't see the value of that child in the home. As a matter of fact it could be quite the opposite. In a lot of cases it is because parents see the value of their children they trust God enough to let them go and become what He intends for them to. And that is exactly what my Pastors (spiritual parents) are willing to do. I am appreciative in so many ways!

Thank you so much to those that have made an impact in my life...good and bad. I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as coincidences and every person and circumstance has it's place.

Pearls of Wisdom:
Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.
~ Bart Starr

Be blessed!

Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: