Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Faith





This hot pink summer scarf is made of blended fibers with a touch of sparkle to it. It is extremely light and appropriate for this time of year. As with the others previously posted, it is a little over 15 inches long and is perfect for casual or semi-casual wear.

The price of this item is $25 (tax & shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for this hot pink color scarf.  There will be posts following with other scarfs available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.


Thought For The Day:
Each day I awake in the predicament that I am currently in, I ask God and wonder to myself, "How are things going to work today?"

I have been thinking a lot about the word faith lately. Of course I know it to be defined as the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 12:1), but hoping when things look bleek is not an easy task. Hoping and being sure that you are following the path that you are supposed to go is the most difficult to swallow. Things look bleak and there is sometimes seemingly no end.

Swallowing I am! The transparent truth is, following my purpose is not glamorous at this point. Each moment there is something new. That newness can be exciting and overwhelming. I don't have all the answers, and sometimes don't know where to begin to find them. I don't always feel like I have the time nor the energy. And I don't always feel like I am capable of completing the task at hand.

So I have listed a few dont's, but it is the do's that keep me afloat. I do know that if I wasn't able to handle my gifts that I was given, I wouldn't have them. I do have the tenacity to stay on course with this journey no matter what things look like. I do have the ability to create a legacy and make a tremendous difference with this gift. At the end of the day, no matter what happens... I do continue to pursue this God given vision.

I DO HAVE FAITH!!!!

There you have it folks! Thank you for reading and commenting! Until next post.....

Journal Pages of The Day:
A few from the last few days. The knot serves as a preliminary sketch for a painting. I did a small painting from the sketch, but can't share it as of yet. However it will be shown soon!







Pearls of Wisdom: 
“Faith isn’t the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It’s simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step.” 
 ~Joni Erickson Tada 

Be blessed!


Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

2 comments:

Apple said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog post! I definitely think it is time to do more writing. I even get tired of looking at my own pictures sometimes. Haha

Ps: that is a lovely pink scarf you made! :)

The Artist In Me said...

Good AM Apple!

You are most welcome, and thank you for stopping by in return!

I am learning the value of supporting other artists and gaining a network of people that can inspire one another. It makes the journey a lot easier and gives a strength that is paramount!

Enjoy your day!