Saturday, July 28, 2012

Collaborations



Thought For The Day!
For as much as I was created to create, I was also created to sing! They go hand in hand for me. There is always a beat traveling through my mind that makes its way out of my lips to form a melody.

Within the last few years I have been tinkering with writing some tunes. I have a few brothers in Christ (Soundman & Cho) that are really encouraging and giving me the awesome opportunity to write and sing on their mixtape.

The above youtube video link is the beginning of a beautiful collaboration!

Sketch Of The Day:
Not perfect, but I don't care! I am learning to just sketch and let it be what it is going to be....some great, and some not so great!



Enjoy and I look forward to reading your comment. Until next post...

Pearls Of Wisdom:
"Your corn is ripe today; mine will be so tomorrow. 'Tis profitable for us both, that I should labour with you today, and that you should aid me tomorrow."
~ David Hume

Be blessed!

No comments: