The price of this item is $25 (tax and shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under this bracelet is ONLY for this Peace Begins With Bracelet. There will be posts following with other jewelry available to purchase, and in the event it is needed, a return policy is at the end of this post. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.
About This Piece
This is a new piece that has lots of mixed pieces. The metal circles on the front of the bracelet are part of a chain belt. The attached bronze chain pieces inside the circles come from a necklace, and the piece of chain on the sides connected to the toggle come from a belt as well.
Thought of The Day:A few days ago it was September 11th...the anniversary of such a tragic event that killed plenty of folks 11 years ago, and all I can think about are random thoughts. Truthfully, I am not even sure the random thoughts would make any sense to anyone other than myself right now!
I guess for the most part my mind drifts towards my resolve to do this thing I call my purpose.
I am taking you on a ride through transparency lane. Sometimes I am not sure if this world will catch on to what God has given me to give. Sometimes I am not sure if I have the stamina to create until that "yes" comes. Sometimes the feeling of stability can't come fast enough, although I am unsure if being comfortable is something that is good for me.
At the end of the day...I JUST WANT TO CREATE! I want to create without thinking about anything else, but creating. I don't want to have to think about where funding is going to come from. I don't want to have to worry about coming up with a savvy sales pitch so that folks will buy, and I don't want to have to think about customizing my creations so much that they are no longer my creations.
All that may sound a bit unreasonable, unrealistic and perhaps even a little lazy in some aspects. It's so true though. I simply want to share where I have been, where I am, and where I am going through this creative outlet that God has given me.
Pearls of Wisdom:God grant your children the ability to see clearly each individual tree, which compiled make up a forest. Let us appreciate each individual blessing that eventually serves to set the stage to allow us to understand the big picture.
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (email@example.com) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.