The price of this item is $18 (tax and shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under these earrings are ONLY for these Wire Wrapped Gray Earrings. There will be posts following with other jewelry available to purchase, and in the event it is needed, a return policy is at the end of this post. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.
About This Piece
These earrings have also been here before. The metal piece come from a broken belt, and the stone in the middle is a light gray quartz.
Thought For The Day:Sometimes blankness...the blank canvas to a painter, the blank screen to a writer, the blank face to a makeup artist, the blank crowd to an entertainer, the blank mind of the creative, and so forth and so on, can be so intimidating. Okay, let's say a lot intimidating.
Blankness hasn't really incapacitated me for a while, but as any artist knows, a blank state of mind can happen at any time. It's true! Since I haven't been in that space in a while, I thought about what I have done in the past to get over that hump, and what I would do in the future when it happens.
I think the solution came pretty clearly. Then, I just continued on, and when that place comes again, I will do the same. I read a blog post by another blogger by the name of Kathleen Roeth over at tapestry316. She reminded me that there should be nothing to hold one down from creating. "Seriously... don't let *stuff* keep you so busy that days pile into weeks without time to create." She gave several great ideas of what to do in order to overcome brief moments of creative brain farts. You can read her listed ideas on the post Out of the Art Box and on the Table.
It all boiled down to the famous NIKE saying...just do it! So today try something new and create new brain pathways!
Thanks for reading, commenting, following and purchasing! Until next post....
Pearls of Wisdom:You might not create something spectacular every day, but you can always edit that lackluster thing. You can't edit something that is blank!
~ Inspired by a quote by Jodi Picoult
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.