Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Better Plan



About This Piece
This Cherry Blossom winter scarf is made of 100% acrylic fibers (a material perfect for those concerned about hair breakage).  This scarf is open ended and approximately 5 inches wide and approximately six feet long.  

The price of this item is $30 (shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for this Cherry Blossom winter scarf.  There will be posts following with other scarfs available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale. 


Thought For The Day:
Hurricane Sandy has blown over, and in the span of her arrival and departure, I have been experiencing cabin fever. Yesterday was a total bust! I did nothing…nada…niente…niets…ingenting…rien! Okay, you get the point, it was super unsuccessful!

Today is a different story though! I think I have come up with a good system to clear away the procrastination blues. After all when I get nothing done it is not because I have nothing to do, but because I am putting the inevitable off for another time. Often times that inevitable time is at the last minute, which is no longer acceptable.

From this day forth, I plan to come up with my to do list the night before, and try real hard to make the things listed happen the following day. I won’t put anything on there that is unrealistic, but I do believe that it is important for me to challenge myself.

Today I have done pretty well. I have managed to get almost all of the things that are on my list done today before the five o'clock hour. That is definitely a feat for me! They say that it takes 21 days to create a habit, and this is a habit that I need to form. 



On My Work Desk:
Just getting the brush to the canvas. A practice piece.


Journal Page Of The Day:
I have finally decided to pen down the 33 things I would like to accomplish while 33. As you can see, I am adding things as they come. I am about 5 months late, but who is counting anyway! I still have more than half a year to complete them!


 I am using my little dude to help me with my proportions. 


Pearls Of Wisdom:
"You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don't think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully."
~ Anthony Robbins

As always, thanks for , reading, purchasing commenting, subscribing and following! Until next post… 
 
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: