Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Bracelet - Part 2

Hey Folks!

Well, it's day two of this bracelet journey. I explained that these few blog entries would be short as this week is extremely hectic.

So today, I decided to take some pearls and smash them into pieces. I started off with a mix of a purple and off white pearl. I love the colors, but it wasn't contrasting enough with the metal belt piece. Instead, I decided to use a mixture of dark and light green pearls. Although I have been using a lot of green, the contrast here was greater.


A close up of the first set of pearls I crushed.
There you have it good people. I look forward to showing you the next couple of days of this project. Have a wonderful and safe evening!

Pearls of Wisdom:
"If we are to achieve a richer culture, rich in contrasting values, we must recognize the whole gamut of human potentialities, and so weave a less arbitrary social fabric, one in which each diverse gift will find a fitting place."
~ Margaret Mead

Be blessed!

No comments: