Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I Am Exhausted

LORD knows that I did not want to blog this evening. However, I really want to make a concerted effort to blog my daily progress. So, I spent about 3 hours painting this evening and actually finished one panel of a five panel series that I am working on. I actually won't post pics of it until the project is finished (I have 2 more panels to go). The medium is acrylic, which is actually not my medium of choice (due to it drying so fast). It does prove to be easier to use when you don't have a place to dispose of oils properly. Plus the clean up is so much faster. I got more of my scarf knitted today as well. I am a far cry from being done, but Rome wasn't built in a day, now was it? Well, it's time for me to hit the bricks, get my beauty rest, hit the sack...however you choose to say...going to bed!

Hasta Manana-Lord willing
Be blessed!

No comments: