Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Painting - Winnie The Pooh Mural

I have accomplished more in this day than I have in a very long time. It just goes to prove that when you wake up determined to do what you are purposed by GOD to do and make HIM the driver, all that needs to falls into place.

I have started painting the Winnie the Pooh mural that I blogged about sketching a few weeks ago. As you all know, for the most part I work on a large scale, but have not done anything as large as a mural before. I would be telling a lie if I said that I wasn't a little nervous about charting new territory.

I had a few challenges in the beginning. I had to get into the grove of things, and there are spots that I definitely need to refine. However, as I painted I took deep breaths, and reminded myself that this is what I am purposed to do...to create, and I can do this!


The start of a beautiful process


Excited to be venturing into new territory


Getting dirty happens...lol, but I wouldn't want it any other way!

I am learning each day to push myself. Today, I pushed myself and the outcome (thank you HOLY SPIRIT) was great!!!!

In the voice of Elmer Fudd, "That's all folks!" Check back tomorrow for more on the series about Philadelphia!

Pearls of Wisdom:
Taking a trek into new territory could be the key that unlocks the successes of your life! What new land will you venture into today?

Be blessed!!!

No comments: