Monday, October 8, 2012

Hope




About This Piece
These Round Bronze Chain earrings have been here before, but I thought they needed a little more air play! The round gilded pewtered like bronze piece is from the bracelet above, and the hanging chain is from a necklace. Neither of the pieces were broken when I received them, but I wanted to add my little flair to them, as usual :)


The price of this item is $18 (tax and shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the earrings are ONLY for these Round Bronze Chain earrings.  There will be posts following with other jewelry available to purchase, and in the event it is needed, a return policy is at the end of this post. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.


Thought For The Day:
It's hard to believe that September has gone and October has arrived!

As I have posted about in the past, I have gotten rid of my TV. Since I have done such, an occasional movie is in order. And over the past few days the movie the Hunger Games has been in my DVD player. The movie was okay, but there was a line in the movie that stood out like a sore thumb to me. The line was so simple, but rang so true. "The only thing stronger than fear is hope." 

The particular line was so intriguing to me that I could hardly focus on the rest of the movie. The man was basically stating if the one in charge of the games gave the main character too much hope, then her fear would be banished. 

I thought about the definition of hope. The dictionary defines hope to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence, to believe, desire, or to trust.  I then immediately connected hope with the biblical definition of faith (Hebrews 11:1). Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.  I then linked hope to my purpose.

Connecting the word showed me that there is without a shadow of a doubt a certainty that comes along with hope. A certainty that allows me to trust what I have been put on this earth for purpose. A certainty that fear is unable to keep me from accomplishing that purpose. A certainty that allows me to know that just because I may not be able to see the beginning, middle or end of something does not mean that it does not exist.

So from now on I will be concerned about each day as each day is presented to me, toting hope along! I will allow it to be at the forefront of my mind while being guided by God!

Customer Corner: 
The Red Sequence winter scarf was a present to this beautiful young lady in MD. Thank you again for supporting artists!
If you have made a jewelry or scarf purchase from Exo31 Art, LLC we would like to see you in it! Take a picture and send it to exo31art@gmail.com

Pearls of Wisdom:
He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly.
~ B.C. Forbes

As always, thanks for reading, commenting, purchasing, subscribing, and following! Until next post...

Be blessed! 

Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: