Monday, October 1, 2012

Choices



SOLD

Fall is here, and winter will be approaching sooner than we think! This Amethyst Homespun winter scarf is made of acrylic fibers (a material perfect for those concerned about hair breakage).  It is a three inch wide infinity scarf (one big loop) that is able to be wrapped two or more times. It is wrapped twice in the picture above. 

The price of this item is $30 (shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for this Amethyst Homespun scarf.  There will be posts following with other scarfs available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.


Thought For The Day:
As I sit here reading myself to publish a post that I have previously saved, to my chagrin, it is gone! In knowing that it is gone, I realize I have 2 choices. I could either freak out, throw a few things around, and scream at the top of my lungs; or I could sit, relax and type out a whole new post.

I decide to do the later of the options above. It’s funny that I have been presented with this particular option today. I should or could be seething with anger, and if truth be told, I am doing some pretty hefty breathing exercises so that I don’t get to that point. But then reality hits. What good is being angry going to do? It’s not going to magically bring back the words that are lost. At best it will raise my blood pressure a few notches, and intensify the headache that has been nagging me the past few days from pressure in my traps. In the grand scheme of things perhaps what I was going to talk about was not what needed to be posted anyway.

In making the later choice, I make some adjustments. I knew this before, but know it more even now…websites can be fickle. Instead of writing my posts directly on the site, I will write them in word, save them, and then cut and paste them into the site. That will save me a whole lot of agita!

This choice wasn’t so bad. I learned something, took a stroll back down memory lane while drinking a hot cup of caramel apple cider from my office, and managed to get this post out. It works out in my favor!!!

Thanks for purchasing, reading, commenting, subscribing and following! Until next post…

Pearls of Wisdom:
“But until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise.”
~ Stephen R. Covey
 

Be blessed!
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: