Thursday, October 11, 2012

Goals






 
It's getting chilly folks! This Stillness Ombre winter scarf is made of 100% acrylic fibers (a material perfect for those concerned about hair breakage).  This scarf is open ended and approximately 5 inches wide and over feet long. 

The price of this item is $30 (shipping not included), and please remember that the paypal button under the scarf is ONLY for this Stillness Ombre winter scarf.  There will be posts following with other scarfs available to purchase, and the return policy is the same as that for Exo31 Art, LLC jewelry. If you are looking for other items that are for sale, please hit the for sale label on the left side of this blog. That will bring up all the items that are currently for sale.

Thought For The Day:
This year, I have decided to create my own 2013 calendar. Yes it took some time. As a matter of fact, I took more time than I probably should have taken on it. But the reality is that I wanted to make a calendar that had what I wanted and needed in it.

In addition to containing a month/weeks in review and monthly budgets, it contains what I like to call a monthly to-do lists. The list consists of goals, plans of actions, and achievements for each month. I have decided to make you all privy to some things on this list in order to keep myself accountable. I find that I do best when I spell what I need to do out and tell others. That way it keeps folks open to ask every once and a while where I am with the things I say that I am going to do.

I will post in the beginning of the month some goals and then at the end of the month I will post my progress on the goals I set in the beginning of the month.

So here goes for this chilly month of October:
- Finish artist resumé
- Post here at least 3 times per week
- Contact at least 2 cafés to see about hanging my artwork in their establishment
- Keep connected with the social media outlets that I am subscribed to

There you have it folks! My October monthly goals when it comes to my purpose regarding
Exo31 Art!

As always, thanks for purchasing, reading, commenting, subscribing and following! Until next post…

Pearls of Wisdom:
“We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal and then leap in the dark to our success.”
~ Henry David Thoreau

Be blessed!

Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: