Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Am I?

I am managing to post at the 11am hour instead of the 11pm hour today. HOORAY!!!!

I thought that I was going to be able to post yesterday, but with starting a 360 degree Leadership class, I was biting off more than I could chew. From now on (until about Christmas time), I won't promise to blog everyday, although it may happen that way at times. What I will promise, is to blog at least 3 times per week. I have to be realistic about the things that I can do with all the other things that I have on my plate.

My thoughts for the day are geared towards this wonderful leadership class that I have started to take at Victory in Christ Christian Center. If I had to be honest, I took the class because it was the only one that could fit in my schedule, and because I had been wanting to take a class since I joined the ministry. I figured the least it would do is be a catalyst for me to do some studying of the Bible that was more concentrated.

As I sat in class last night, I knew it would be so much more. I asked myself, "Am I really a leader?" Then it dawned on me that leadership is so much more than just simply being in charge or in control. It is a mindset of being the best that you can be where you are! So, today I am focused on being the best that I can be...in my passions, ministry, and life period!

Okay...creatively speaking, the wears for today are another pair of earrings. This motif seems to be becoming a recurrent theme in the last couple of posts. I am enjoying the wrapping of the wire. Although at times time consuming, it is cathartic. It gives me time to reflect on the things I have to be thankful for, or what the day may bring or just time for God to give me a good attitude adjustment.


These particular earrings components come various things. The metal discs are from a belt, and the chains are from a necklace (both from the broken jewelry lot). The stones are something I purchased years ago and never used. They sort of reminds me of a cat eye stones.



I'm hooked..lol!

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Leadership is a journey you never complete!" ~Pastor John Edmondson Jr.
Leadership mimics life...let's get to the point where we enjoy the journey!

Be blessed!

No comments: