Monday, September 13, 2010

A Cheat Day!

Hair days are always busy, and today proved to be no different. When I twist my hair, it takes me about 5 hours, leaving me not much time to do anything else for that day. However, today I did manage to get some running around done.

So, yes, I am having a cheat day. The earrings that are below were made about a month ago. They are part of a collection of jewelry that I make out of hemp. This was the first time that I paired the hemp with the metal, and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.


Pairin these materials together for the first time
There you have it good people. A quick and easy entry. Although tomorrow will be a twee hectic, I will return with something new. Have a great evening!
Pearls of Wisdom:
To busy oneself with what is futile when one can do something useful, to attend to what is simple when one has the mettle to attempt what is difficult, is to strip talent of its dignity. ~ Jose Marti
Be blessed!

No comments: