Friday, September 3, 2010

Figuring Me Out!

I am realizing that "figuring me out" is the most important thing for me these days. I think I have been doing this for some time, but if I had to be honest with myself and others, it hasn't quite been on the top of my list.

Arranging and rearranging priorities is of utmost importance. My relationship with Christ being numero uno, and all else falling in line after that, especially my businesses. I must remain focused, and this blog is part of doing so!

So, today's piece was actually made in the wee hours of the morning....1am to be exact. I didn't have the umph to get on here and blog though, hence you have it now. I decided to make a pair of earrings today. The metal pieces are from the lot of broken jewelry, and the stones are natural stones.
It looks like the chain motif will be in my repertoire for a while!

It's the weekend, but I believe that I have a Saturday blog in me. That means I will be posting manana! Until then...

Pearls of Wisdom:
Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. ~Denis Waitly

Be blessed!

No comments: