Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rocking My Wears

What started off as a challenging day, ended beautifully with the confirmation that I needed to continue to press toward the mark that I know I will reach! A huge thank you to my family, sister-friends, and church family. They really keep me motivated...afterall, iron sharpens iron, and today I was dull!

With how I was feeling, I didn't get the chance to finish the piece that I started working on last night. However, I was happy to see that my wears were being donned by a dear friend by the name of Pam. I made them a couple of weeks ago, and was pleased with the outcome.





She makes them look oh so funky!

So that is tonight's piece. If you have purchased a piece of jewelry, please take a picture of you rocking it and send it to me. I would love to post them!

Night night folks! Sleep tight!

Pearls of Wisdom:
Sometimes we ask things over and over again, thinking that GOD has not heard us the first time. Perhaps HE has heard you and is waiting for you to trust what HE told you in the first place. HE hears the cries of HIS people folks, and your prayers won't go unanswered!

Be blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soooooo love the new pieces! You are rockin' them out !

The Artist In Me said...

Thanks a bunch! Don't forget to let me know who you are in future posts so I can enter you in for the free piece of jewelry for the month!