Thursday, September 16, 2010

Procrastinating Less

It's day two of me blogging earlier, and it feels great! It's a movement for me (I hope)...a movement of less procrastination!

I was watching Dr. Oz this morning as they talked about ADHD. Now I am not claiming to have ADHD, but some of the answers to the questions that indicate whether one may have ADHD fit me to a t. One of the questions was about procrastination. To be exact, "Do you procrastinate to get a task done when it is challenging?" Of course the answer for me was an astounding YES!

In the past years I have changed a bit with procrastination. I am not always on the ball, but I definitely don't procrastinate as much as I used to. I have come to realize that putting things off to the last minute sometimes comes out great, but how much better would they come out if I spaced tasks out to complete a project?

So, I am attempting not to wait until the last minute for much of anything, If I can help it!

Today I decided to create a bracelet to match the earrings that I made yesterday. All of the pieces are from various broken belts. I am not sure how much longer I will be somewhat intrigued by this wrapping process. It may last for another week or it may be gone tomorrow. I will ride it out until creative whims take me somewhere else.


A bracelet to match yesterday's earrings

Front, back and side views

Have a great day folks! Stay tuned for more jewelry ventures!

Pearls of Wisdom:
"We shall never have more time. We have, and always had, all the time ther is. No object is served in waiting until next week or even until tomorrow."
~Arnold Bennett

Be blessed!

No comments: