Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yes...Items Posted Are For Sale!

Good Evening Folks!!!

Today was a fabulously glorious day. For the first time in ages I felt free! It could be the books that I have been reading. It could be the recent increase in clients. It could be the creative surge that I have been blessed to be experiencing. Shoot for all I know it could be the 1990's Tai Bo VHS tape that I have been doing for two days. Whatever it is, I am truly grateful for it! Thank you LORD!!!

NEWSFLASH!!! NEWSFLASH!!! NEWSFLASH!!!!
The items posted are for SALE!!!
If you are interested please comment me on the piece along with an email address where I can send the prices of the items!
Well I decided to sip on a little tea from my mother's cup as I made these earrings today.


It was a calming tea, but I was extra hyper today!

These beauties started off as part of a belt. I wrapped wire multiple times in a triangle design and added a light grey quartz stone in the middle.


Products


The finished product!

That's all she wrote for the evening! I look forward to sharing with you all tomorrow!

Pearls of Wisdom:
For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. ~ Nelson Mandela

Let's not just think selfishly of ourselves, but have the mind frame to enhance the lives of our fellow brothers and sisters!

Be blessed!

No comments: