Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Artists Needs

I have created another pair of screen earrings today. I am loving the colors that pop in this pair. I sewed the same stitch down the back, but used a lighter color to make it more noticable. 

Remember that the paypal link below the pic is for this pair of earrings only! Happy shopping!


 Close up of stitching :)



SOLD
(This pair is sold, but more to come..stay posted!)


Thought For The Day:
I need more time! Perhaps I am the only artist that needs more time, but there is just not enough time in the day for me to get all the conceptualized pieces in my mind out. If you have been following me for any amount of time you know that in addition to getting my art career off and running, my life is ministry, and on top of that...I am a massage therapist!

What do I really want? Well, I am glad that you ask! Ideally, I would love a place like my local watering hole (Starbuck's) to be open 24 hours or at least until 3 or 4 in the AM. I mean there are bars on multiple corners open until at least 2am. So is it too much to ask that there be a local coffee house that is open till the wee hours of the morning? Okay perhaps I am asking too much seeing that I don't live in the city, but artists live in the suburbs too!!! Maybe I need to open one around here and put it close to the local college campuses. If no one else would appreciate it, the college students would.

Okay that is the end of my rant for the day! Have a fabulous day folks, and stay tuned for more creative items!!! Until next post.....

Pearls of Wisdom:
Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
~ Carl Sandburg

Be blessed!


Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: