Used red stitching to pull out the red of the flowers in the fabric
Thought For The Day:I was extremely excited to have announced two weeks ago that I made my first sales!!! It came at the hand of a friend of mine who is a fellow sister in Christ and an awesome business woman!
While I am on the subject, I want to take time to give her business and blog a shout out. Her name is Princess, and as mentioned above, she is a fellow sister in Christ. About two years ago or so she started a blog that speaks to those that are "Living Single in Christ". She posts about a plethora of things, but mostly about how singles living for God can find encouragement, and resources on just how to be successfully single. I encourage you folks to go check it out!
In addition to her blog, she also is the co-owner of A&D Media, which does social marketing for small businesses, non-profits, and churches. Her and her business partner Lynette are integral women on a move to do great things!
Check out their site: www.aplusdmedia.com. It may just be the service that will thrust your business to the next level!
So, a hearty thank you to you my sister for helping me to have a monumental first! I love you!
Pearls of Wisdom:
It is probably not love that makes the world go around, but rather those mutually supportive alliances through which partners recognize their dependence on each other for the achievement of shared and private goals.
~ Fred Allen
Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return PolicyIf you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.
- Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the return. Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
- Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit.
- All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
- Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request.
- Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.