Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Rush






SOLD
(This pair is sold, but more to come..stay posted!)

I wanted to make a slight change in this pair, so I did! I actually changed the placement of how they would hang on the ear. instead of the stitching being in the back and hidden, I decided that it would be decent for this pairs stitching to shine. So here you have it! The fabric that I used has small discreet red flowers in the pattern that adds a slight unassuming design effect that I love!


Thought For The Day:
The rush of a day can be so fascinating, and yet so daunting. Let me explain. Today I managed to get a few pairs of earrings created (all of which should be photographed and posted within the next few days), had a few massage clients, and get some domestic things taken care of. Now, here it is almost 8:30 and I still have yet to get all the things that I feel like I need to get done...DONE!

I feel like I am rushing! I feel like I have my own time clock to conquer, and I am losing the battle. There are so many things to accomplish and there is a sense of anxiety that comes along with the things I know I need to get done. I have created a list in my mind and only have managed to cross off one or two things on today's list.

I am attempting to breathe, but then I am also remembering it is this rush that motivates me to move forward...to keep chugging at what I know I should be doing....my purpose...my journey.

So there you have it...a bit stressed, a bit uncertain of how to get all that I need to get done, done, but tenacious in the journey despite of how I feel!

Until next post...

Pearls of Wisdom:
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.
~ Amelis Earhart


Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: