Monday, May 28, 2012

New Designs


 A lighter fabric great for summer







So we have some new designs for you today. Of course I am going to separate posts to make it easier to purchase. 
This pair is lighter that the pairs that I have created thus far. The pattern is great for this upcoming summer season. The darker stitching is in the front of this pair and makes it great for day or night wear.

Thought For The Day:
Happy Memorial Day to you all!!!

I took some time to have some R&R yesterday. A friend and I had pre-plans to do much of nothing but connect. We did lots of walking and had lunch and dinner in the part of the city that gave me the inspiration for the screen earrings! Thanks Deb!

My day of R&R yesterday rejuvenated me to be ready to tackle today. So excited to post and get some work done! I am focused, working, and having a good time doing so! Thank you God!
 
You may have noticed that all of the earrings that I posted for sale have been sold. The large sale came at the hand of Naffessa Paschall the owner of I Do Diva Jewelry! She purchased 11 pairs and will be carrying my earrings in her line.

Now you may be asking how in the world could I be plugging another jewelry business when I sell my own jewelry? Well I am glad that you ask! The jewelry items that I create and sell are quite different than those that are in her line. And even if that weren't the case, I am a big believer of what is for me is for me! That means that I am confident in the gift and audience that God has given for me to touch! No competition or jealousy necessary!

So to Naffessa and I Do Diva Jewelry...I celebrate you! Thank you for the awesome opportunity! Check her out and like her on Facebook!

Pearls of Wisdom:
“The fact is, there is no foundation, no secure ground, upon which people may stand today if it isn’t the family. If you don’t have the support and love and caring and concern that you get from a family, you don’t have much at all. Love is so supremely important. As our great poet Auden said, ‘Love each other or perish’.”
~ Mitch Albom 

Be blessed! 

Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: