Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More Time Please


SOLD
(This pair is sold, but more to come..stay posted!)




Thought Of The Day:
I am not always the best at making the best of my time. As a matter of fact...as stated in another post, there never seems to be enough time in the day to get what I need to get done...done! I have to fess up and say the reality is that I am not always conscious of the time that slips by me. I am a huge daydreamer! I can spend hours daydreaming...thinking...contemplating...conceptualizing. And while all these things are great, and serve as great vehicles to my work, sometimes I just need to get down to business.

Posting has been going relatively well these days. I am convinced I must do it...and that keeps me on my P's & Q's. Quite frankly...I like to give folks a little insight to my thought process. So while I am making time to post, I need to make time to do the other things I know that I need to accomplish. Ahh what life would be if I could create, sell, show, and post about my work all day. I'm desperately working toward it folks! I'm created to do this here thing!

That's the rant for the day! Until next post....

Pearls of Wisdom:
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure , the process is its own reward.
~ Amelia Earhart


Be blessed!

Exo31 Art, LLC Jewelry Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your jewelry, you may return it for an exchange or credit ONLY. Any item purchased at a retailer other than Exo31 Art, LLC cannot be returned to Exo31 Art, LLC for an exchange or credit. Please contact the retailer your items were purchased from.

  • Your exchange or credit must be requested within 7 calendar days of receiving it. Please notify us via email (exo31art@gmail.com) before the return.  Your package must be postmarked within 7 calendar days of receiving it.
  • Jewelry must be its original, new, unworn, and undamaged condition to be eligible for exchange or credit. 
  • All return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility and cannot be refunded. Please return jewelry in its original package. When shipping please make sure that the container is well padded and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required, but recommended. Exo31 Art, LLC is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
  • Information as to where to return items will be sent in response to your exchange or credit request email.
  • Once your jewelry item has been received and examined, your original method of payment will be credited within one week, not including the original or return shipping costs. You will receive an email confirmation of your refund once it is processed.

No comments: