Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 4: Almost Can't Believe I'm Keeping Up!



I am still at it, and more excited about this creative journey every day!



It rained like cats and dogs here today. However despite the rain, it was filled with fun! It started off with spending time in fellowship with my church fam and a good word. Then Meli made a fantastic taco going away din din to bid farewell to Bora and Michelle. Prinky and Brianna stopped by...doesn't she look fabulous with her Flower Fairy hand bag!!!



I forgot to mention yesterday that I went a little wild with buying the pens below. Those that know me well know that I spend lots of time journaling. That means that I go through plenty of pens, and I just couldn't pass up these beauties. They were a dollar a pack. Yes, I said a DOLLAR a pack!!! Uniball pens aren't cheap, and at that price, I should have brought the whole store out.



Anywho, the creation for the day is along the same vain as yesterdays. I am enjoying working with hemp. The material is light and easy to work with.





There you have it for today! Stay tuned though, I am going to start giving random free giveaways for those that post comments. I snagged the idea from Marisa over at A New Dress A Day.

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe, and it will come naturally." ~ David Frost

Be blessed!

No comments: