Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 5: I've Won The Bid!

Yes ladies and gentleman, I have won the lot of broken jewelry that I bid on a few days ago. I know, I hear you saying, "She's so excited about broken jewerly?" Yes, I am! I am a frugal woman (free is the best), and paid a twee more than I really wanted to, but it is worth it. I will definitely post a pic when I receive it.

Today was a sweet day...literally! I spent time reading at a local cafe spot in Philly called Naked Chocolate. Look at that wonderful European hot chocolate below. It was supper yummy...can't you tell!

These earrings are today's creative venture. I created a pair of earrings with some chains a few weeks ago, and liked them and thought I would do something else with chains. Really I will be doing lots of things with chains in the future.



I have made it once again under the wire! Have a great evening, and I look forward to showing more tomorrow!

Pearls of Wisdom:
Express love in many ways today to many people. That may be the only expression of love they receive today!

Be blessed!

No comments: