Monday, August 30, 2010

Encore!

This will be a combined Sunday and Monday entry. I won't be combining days that often, with the exception of the weekend. However, there were more things going on than I could keep up with.

Sunday was fabulous! Church as usual, and then mom and I had the honor of going to a benefit concert that was being held by a client of mine. I told you all that I have the best clients! She is a wonderful classical singer with a testimony that will blow your wig back. Her name is Celeste Holmes, and as a thyroid cancer survivor (the tumor was attached to the main nerve of her voice box) she was never supposed to sing again. Well, mercy said no! I don't know what she sounded like before cancer, but after she sounded phenomenal! It just goes to show that sometimes we are better after the fire, when all the impurities can be burned off.
Us parlaying at the cafe'. We had a great time!

So the pieces that I have made are necklaces. It's rare, but it does sometimes happen. I reckon I may start to fancy making them if they come out as good as the one pictured below. I don't have a before pic, but this necklace is made from different broken belt pieces that I got from the lot I spoke of the other day. If I am not mistaken, it is actually from three different belts.


Chunky jewelry is "saying something" now, and I am enjoying making it!

That is all there is for this evening folks! I pray you have a fabulous evening, and tone into see what's new for tomorrow!

Pearls of Wisdom:
The road to success is not strait. There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs. If you have a space called determination, an engone called perserverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called JESUS, you will make it to a place called success!!! ~unknown

Be blessed!






No comments: