Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Will I Ever...?

I am beginning to think that it is difficult for me to post an entry before the hour of 11pm. It is interesting. I actually start the thinking process for making a piece of jewelry at about 8pm. Most times I don't have an idea of what I would like to create until I sit at my desk.

I look at the hemp, stone, wire, chain, bead, and toggle, and ask what could I do with these today. And not to super spiritualize things, but yup I do pray and ask God for ideas. Yall know that Jesus is my ace boon!

So tonight I wanted to make something simple, but different. I saw some string that I had and thought it would be interesting to add it to some metal. Then I have been on a chain kick, so I added some of them in there.


A nice organic and inorganic mix!

Well, ta ta for the evening! See you manana...maybe earlier than 11pm...LOL!!!

Pearls of Wisdom:
"Don't accept that you can't make a difference. Because if you can't make a difference, you won't make a difference, and if you put a multiplier on that we will continue on an unsustainable pathway." ~ Maurice Strong

Be blessed!

No comments: