Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 9 & 10: It's The Weekend!

I have decided that it would be best for me to combine Friday and Saturday posts. I will make a piece or two before each weekend is over. On Sunday's I will resume daily blogging!

Yesterday was super busy as my clientele for massage is picking up, which is great for me. I then went and saw the very action pact movie, Takers. Today was full of fun and fellowship at a cookout with VICCC Praise & Worship team.

This weekends pieces are both earrings. I like the simplicity of one, and the intricacies of the other. One was made completely with purchased products, while the other pair is made from recycled jewelry, with the exception of the rulite quarts stone in the middle.





There you have it for the evening...or morning...LOL! I look forward to sharing with you again tomorrow!
Pearls of Wisdom:
Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither does change happen that fast either. Take the time to give someone a gift called mercy today, and remember that you are given a hefty, renewed dose daily!
Be blessed!

No comments: